Fix: Canon MP145 and Canon MP160 Error 2 & 7
Having problem with Canon Mp145 Error 2 & 7 when you’re trying to print and Reset Waste Ink Canon is displayed on your monitor screen? Don’t panic, just reset your Canon MP145 or Canon MP160 and you are able to use it again. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Power off your printer and keep your printer connected to the power source.
- Press the Power Button while pressing and holding the Stop/Reset button.
- When the Power Display LED is lit, keep holding the Power Button and press the Stop/Reset button twice.
- Then release the Power Button and the Stop/Reset Button regardless of order, as the printer will now run in to a service mode. The display of the printer will become 0.
- When the on/off Led is in green, press the Stop/Reset button to specified number if times(s) according the function listed below. Each time you press on Stop/Reset button, the Led light will change to orange and green alternately, the starting color is orange.
- time Orange Service Pattern print
- times Green EEPROM print
- times Orange EEPROM reset
- times Green Waste ink counter reset
- Power off your printer and unplug the cable power.
Here are some of the error code for canon printer:
Error 2-2 -> No paper
Error 3-3 ->Paper Jam
Error 4 ->No ink
Error 5-5 ->The ink cartridges are not installed or non-supported ink cartridge is installed or the ink cartridges are not installed properly
Error 8 ->Waste ink absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full
Error 9 ->The connected digital camera / Video Camera does not support Camera Direct Printing
Error 14 ->The Ink Cartridge whose destination are wrong
Error 15 ->The Ink cartridge is not installed
Error 16 ->The Ink remaining is unknown
Error 16-19-> Failed to scan head alignment sheet
Error 2-2 ->The Carriage Error
Error 2-3 ->The Paper feed Error
Error 2-4 ->The Purge unit Error
Error 2-5 ->The ASF(cam) sensor Error
Error 2-6 ->The internal Temperature Rise Error
Error 2-7 ->Waste ink absorber full
Error 2-8 ->Ink Cartridge temperature rise error
Error 2-9 ->EEDPROM Error
Error 3-3 ->Paper feed position Error
Error 3-5 15 ->USB Host VBUD overcurrent Error (USB)
Error 3-7 17 ->Abnormal Motor Driver Error
Error 4-0 20 ->Other hardware Error
Error 4-2 22 ->Scanner Error
I hope that this article could help you to solve your Canon Printer Problem.
It is recommend that you download and install Registry Easy to scan and fix your computer Registry file regularly in order to prevent from suffering slow loading computer. Registry of the computer will continue grow eventually this will degrade the performance of your computer.Prevention is always better than cure.
Purchase Registry Easy from here: Purchase
Download Registry Easy Trial from here: Download